Wahoo Junkies Saint Augustine Showdown
Wahoo Junkies is happy to announce the Wahoo Junkies Saint Augustine Showdown. Here is a brief overview:
The Showdown will give you the option of picking your fishing day with the choice of either Friday, March 26th or Saturday, March 27th.
- The winners will be decided by the heaviest weight utilizing up to a 2-fish aggregate. The tournament payout will be in Cold-Hard-Cash with the amount determined by the number of entries.
- Top 3 Places paid 50/30/20 regardless of the number of entries.
- Great “Working Man” and the “High Roller” Calcuttas including the usual Aggregate & Big Fish, but also introducing the exciting “Daily” and Super High Roller 1K Big Fish “Winner Take All”!
- Captains Meeting/Bucket Pickup/Party will be 7pm Thursday, March 25th at the Saint Augustine Fish House and Oyster Company.
- Weigh in will be at the Northeast Florida Marlin Club located in Camachee Cove in Saint Augustine.
- Boats can leave from St. Augustine Inlet, Mayport Inlet, Fernandina Inlet or Ponce Inlet.
- Fish can be brought to the weigh in scale by either boat or vehicle.
- Northeast Florida Wahoo Shootout will be accepting all St. Augustine Showdown weigh slips. So, you can fish both tournaments at the same time and only weigh in once!
- Registration $550